As spring approaches, it feels like a breath of fresh air. How are those New Year Resolutions coming? If you've fallen off the wagon a bit, here are 5 simple steps to better yourself daily and get back on your healthy kick.
1. Inform your friends of your journey to a healthy, happier lifestyle and encourage them to join on your path to wellness.
2. Keep it simple stupid (harsh, but true!). Diets are not about what we should eat, but rather what we should NOT eat. Cut the grains, say no to fast food & try to keep everything you do simple.
3. Cook your meals. If you are reading this, I know that you can read a recipe! So YES you can cook!
4. You can't work your way out of a bad diet. However, it is important that you move every day. Grab your girlfriends and go for a walk or run. Sign up for a spin class, walk the dog for a little longer – the options are endless.
5. If you are on a health and wellness journey. It is important to thank yourself. Read, meditate do yoga. Or simply just close your eyes for 30 minutes to clear your mind.
What do you do to stay motivated? Online shopping counts but let's take it a step further! ;)
We love seeing you all rockin' your Mindy Mae's Market pieces! Each Friday we'll pick a few of our favorite outfits to feature so make sure you're tagging your social posts with #mindymaesmarket.
@emptyneststyle wearing the floral DoubleHood!
We love seeing how you wear each piece and how they work for ALL women. Tag away, babes.
Alright ladies (and gentlemen) we know you all say it's not a big deal but who doesn't love a gift just because....well love.
Here are a few of our favorite gifts we've got our eye on this year that we think you can drop a hint on.
Shop these items below:
And if you're looking for OUR Valentine's Collection, head here!
It's that time of year when you're finally recovered from the holidays, yet it's always dark out and you're probably over the 'winter blues.'
Here's a little spring dreaming from our amazing Mindy Mae's Market babes on Instagram. We love seeing how you style your MMM pieces. Use the hashtag #mindymaesmarket to share your looks and you might find them on the blog!
Have a great weekend babes!