Location: Centerville, UT
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time Available
As one of Utah's fastest growing women's e-commerce fashion destinations, our mission is to help women everywhere discover products that help them feel confident and beautiful. Our small staff allows our employees to flourish in a tight knit, thriving environment. We truly believe in what we do. So, here's the deal: We are looking for a detail oriented & easy going gal to come rock it on our team. If you are an eager counting, folding, quality checking guru who is anxious to preform your ninja like organization and self motivation skills, Mindy Mae's Market may be the perfect fit for you. Come dazzle us (really, we want to be dazzled)! Basically we need someone super fun but totally smart. We want to take this baby next-level. You pickin' up what we're puttin' down?
- Equivalent experience would be dope.
- Precise aptitude for managing timelines and deadlines for assigned projects.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and drive within our systems
- A detail oriented goddess (it's all in the details...)
- Enthusiastically maintains consistency within the brand, but can also demonstrate some amazing innovative juices to make our customer experience first-rate.
- Takes a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrates a service oriented mentality (willingness to hop on board and help a sister out).
- Demonstrates a strong ability to multi-task and collaborate.
- Has a great understanding of what is up-to-date in the fashion industry.
- And let's not forget about a passion for fashion!
Brownie points for knowledge/skills in these areas:
- love of Taco Bell
- interest in all the puppies
- passion for pastries
- avid sweatpant wearer
If you are interested in joining our fast-paced (and fabulous) team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your inquiries!
PS: pay is pretty good, and the perks are even better!